WordPress takes writing at next level. Quick formatting options and multiple styling and list options give a user ability to show the post contents in a beautiful way.
To write a post in WordPress, Login to Your WordPress admin panel and Hover “Posts” >> and click “Add new” and it will open a page to write your post.
- Write the title of your post. What are you going to write about?
- Write the contents
- Click “Publish” button.
Your post is Published and You can see by clicking on URL below the title.
Is it as that simple?
Yes, It is simple and additional steps can be included like adding the post in a category, adding feature image and tags.
You can also save it as a draft and preview it.
Writing a post in WordPress with TinyMCE editor is simple and easy. However, you will find more options to beautify your post.
Let’s see what those are…
There are two ways to write contents in WordPress, the visual way or in Text mode. Visual mode is always preferred option.
The editor includes two lines of tools which can be shown after clicking the last toggle icon of the 1st line of the tool.
You can include Images and videos by clicking “Add media” and insert them into your post.
1. You can format the post and give them a heading tag from <h1> to <h6> with a preformatted option.
2. You can bold, Italic your paragraph or words by selecting the text and clicking on “B” or “I” respectively.
3. You can include bullet list like this
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
or number list like this
- Number 1
- Number 2
4. You can move the text to left, right or center.
5. You can insert a link and can include paging with read more tag.
There are more and more options to customize your post. Explore it.